Jun 06, 2011

CREATING LOVE

 There is an event that made me happy today
The time when I met YOU
And the fact that I knew I had someone to love
How is it like to really love, is it sweet?
How would it be to kiss in a dark alley?
Would the sky become white, and would I hear the bells
Talks about love, talks about not looking well togenther
Probably a differents world's work, distant and words
My heart keeps thumping, my eyes are crossing
How can I love?
I love YOU, I think this feeling is love
Without him I cannot smile
Knowing that he's my love, my heart keeps changing its mind
My mind is shifting
Forget all of the cold words
Even if I shed tears, I only need him, MY LOVE...

Put your arms around me, hold me sweetly
Always tell me that you will stay with me
You make my herat beat fast and make me shy again
Smooth like chocolate and sweet
Everyday makes me think more deeply
Like cold ice, make my heart melt
Hope his warm love will be like the beginning
My heart is beating, and I start to blush
1 minute, 1 second without YOU, I only stare at the watch
Think its nothing, I think he likes it when I cry and laugh
I love YOU, I think this feeling I love
without him, I can't laugh
I keep changing knowing that he's MY LOVE...
My heart keeps tilting
Forget all of the cold words
Even if I shed tears, I only need him, MY LOVE...

I shed tears, if I think he will ever go away far
I couldnt express, not did I know
I probably started to love YOU
I love YOU, I live in a pink world
The sun shines on me all day
Iwant to be his girl, but I probably am changing inside
I'm the most comfortable when I'm next to him
I want to keep you in my vision
I love YOU the way You love me, MY LOVE...



 

0 ulasan: